Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need most recent firmware for Samsung Odyssey G5 LC27G55TQWRXXU

(Topic created on: 09-09-2023 02:10 PM)
cyberpunkgothic
Student
Options

The product page tells me that there was a new firmware released a few months ago, but when I try to upgrade my monitor it tells me that there is no firmware found.  I have followed the instructions properly, using a FAT32 formatted USB stick.  Can someone post the most recent firmware for my monitor here so I can be sure I'm downloading the right one?  Thanks.

20230909_081807.jpg

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @cyberpunkgothic 

We can confirm that software version 1009.1 is the latest version for your Monitor dating back to Feb 25. 2022.

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
daz41
First Poster
Options

hi i cant update mine tried for hours says files not found after install and format to usb please help

0 Likes
daz41
First Poster
Options

do i have to modify file in any way ?

0 Likes
Peter Robertson
First Poster
Options

I also have this problem.  Monitor says that the current software is M_T5500GCZA-1001.0 and the upgrade bin file is called M-T5500GGZA-1009.1[EA0F].bin.  I can see that the upgrade file has GGZA whereas the current firmware has GGCA could this be the problem.  I would really like an answer from Samsung on this please.

0 Likes
Peter Robertson
First Poster
Options

Amendment to post : Current file has GCZA 

0 Likes
Peter Robertson
First Poster
Options

Just had an interesting online Chat with Samsung support in the UK.  He informed me that only Samsung engineers can install firmware upgrades on Samsung monitors.  This seems very odd when a firmware upgrade is listed for my Odyssey G5 LC27G55TQWRXXU monitor on the UK support website.  Having said that, when I download the firmware upgrade and attempt to instal it using the Samsung provided user guide my monitor insist that there is no firmware file on my usb stick (I know there is!!).  Any ideas? 

0 Likes