Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M80C smart monitor

(Topic created on: 19-07-2023 05:00 PM)
Dmacca
Student
Options

Hi, hopefully someone might be able to assist.

I use Google Meet via Google calendr to arrange meetings but unfortunately when trying to access Meet from a calender link after a some drilling down I get a message camera blocked.

Camera works fine via installed app but not via an existing web link created via Google calender.

Cut & Paste, I use google password manager but again problems, using the internet on the smart monitor its seemingly not possible to copy  and paste data from the password manager in fact I dont think copy and paste is an option using a mouse and possibly not the remote.

Just two basic things I expected the product to do after all the majority of web pages I use require a login but not possible WHY!!

For now i'll ignore to lag on bluetooth audio and iffy wireless use when connected to a PC laptop.

Finally using a mouse its not possible to move back and forward between videos on the youtube app. Fine via the remote.

I think I should have expected better given the price.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
All of the things you have mentioned are nothing to do with the monitor, they are Google related. In the calendar app enable permissions for photos and video. Can't comment on Google Password manager as I don't use it. Roboform works well, for me.
0 Likes
Dmacca
Student
Options

Not an option I can find as yet either on app (andriod) or web on PC. Great if your correct but contact with Samsung they seemed to accept the problem. Thanks for response.

Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Try settings, apps, calendar, permissions and allow permissions for photos and video. As for password manager I found https://support.google.com/chrome/thread/219307749/password-manager-not-working-on-android-phone?hl=...
0 Likes