Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Looking for a good printer.UPDATE FOUND AN AMAZING PRINTER

(Topic created on: 10-01-2023 12:04 AM)
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
Hi I have 2 Samsung galaxy s range mobile phones and 2 Samsung galaxy A range phones and a Samsung galaxy tab A7 lite, it would make life easier for me if i had a printer that I could use on all my Samsung products, can anyone recommend a reasonably priced basic printer that would be suitable please.
I took everyone's suggestions on this original post and looked all round the internet and it came back to one that had been suggested and when I read more about it while I was setting an account up i was pleasantly surprised to see that the printer wasn't just a printer it also photo copies 

0 Likes

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AntS
Options

Hi @Bev54, Just a quick post to say that I've edited your post to tag the relevant folks for you... and to clarify that Robot- doesn't work for us but is actually a very helpful customer on here. And also, that's some lovely feedback about them there - thank you for sharing. 😊

View solution in context

Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I have used the Hp Envy printers for  a while and they work very well across a range of Devices.  I use the Instant ink which I find worthwhile,though will depend if customers  regularly produce paper copies. whilst  @Bev54  and @Darkangel23  may be sorted by now if anyone else is looking for a printer there is a good deal on the Hp Deskjet 2710e  which is offering 6 months of free Instant Ink.  

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

View solution in context

Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Bev54: HP purchased Samsung's printer business a few years ago, so they would be a good choice in my opinion. Whatever brand you choose, make sure it has a wireless connection option, as this will be required to print directly from your Galaxy devices. Once you're set up, please refer to the steps below on your phone and tablet.

To begin with, please head to Settings > Connections > More Connection Settings > Printing > Download Plugin. You will be redirected to the Google Play Store at this stage, where you can download the relevant plugin for your printer. 

Once the plugin has been installed, head back to the Printing Settings, and select the plugin. From here, tap on the 3 dots in the top right, select Add Printer, and follow the on screen instructions. 

To print a file, please swipe up from your Home Screen > Samsung (folder) > My Files > Select a file > Tap the 3 dots > Print. 

View solution in context

13 REPLIES 13
Nitesh95
Helping Hand
Options
I have a Canon pixma TS5150.

It's good a good printer.

I use it via the Canon Print app which you download, but you can also just open a file and press print too without the app.

This printer i believe is based on WiFi and Bluetooth
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
Thank you for your help
0 Likes
Darkangel23
First Poster
Options
I have a Hp smart printer 7450 would this work with my Samsung A32 5g phone?
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I like hp printers too, they work so well
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options

@Darkangel23 
Hi I noticed your message in a question I asked on Samsung members. I can't help you with your query about your question but if you look directly above your question you will see a name,
@-Robot- Samsung Maker *
This man is extremely helpful and actually works for Samsung and would be able to help you. Just click reply next to the message Robot has put up about a hp printer and you can ask him your question. If you have any other issues please feel free to message me, hope it all works out for you 😊

Solution
AntS
Options

Hi @Bev54, Just a quick post to say that I've edited your post to tag the relevant folks for you... and to clarify that Robot- doesn't work for us but is actually a very helpful customer on here. And also, that's some lovely feedback about them there - thank you for sharing. 😊

Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I have used the Hp Envy printers for  a while and they work very well across a range of Devices.  I use the Instant ink which I find worthwhile,though will depend if customers  regularly produce paper copies. whilst  @Bev54  and @Darkangel23  may be sorted by now if anyone else is looking for a printer there is a good deal on the Hp Deskjet 2710e  which is offering 6 months of free Instant Ink.  

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
JAMES4578
HI thank you for your reply, unfortunately I have still not decided which to buy, I have never had a printer before and I'm worried that I might not be able to work it, I'm not the best when it comes to technology, so if you have any more suggestions I'm open
0 Likes
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Bev54: HP purchased Samsung's printer business a few years ago, so they would be a good choice in my opinion. Whatever brand you choose, make sure it has a wireless connection option, as this will be required to print directly from your Galaxy devices. Once you're set up, please refer to the steps below on your phone and tablet.

To begin with, please head to Settings > Connections > More Connection Settings > Printing > Download Plugin. You will be redirected to the Google Play Store at this stage, where you can download the relevant plugin for your printer. 

Once the plugin has been installed, head back to the Printing Settings, and select the plugin. From here, tap on the 3 dots in the top right, select Add Printer, and follow the on screen instructions. 

To print a file, please swipe up from your Home Screen > Samsung (folder) > My Files > Select a file > Tap the 3 dots > Print.