Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gear 360 (2107) Action Director Activation

(Topic created on: 26-07-2018 06:08 PM)
andysfunbox
First Poster
Options

I have downloaded and installed the Action Director but I can't find any activation code. 

Q1 - Is the software free? I have purchased a Gear 360 (2017)

Q2 - I have tried to find somewhere to buy the software but with no success. Google ' Buy Gear 360 Action Director' is not giving any results to purchase. Just down load.

Q3 - I have looked all over the Gear 360 box and can't find anything that looks like a serial number.

The main problem is my new windows laptop is not recognising the device

Any advice is greatly apprecaited.

Andy (andysfunbox)

0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23
Cj31100
First Poster
Options

I have the 2017 version from my Note 8 purchase.  When I download the newest version of ActionDirector using the link provided it just tells me it wont activate because the "connection to the server could not be establised" and tells me to check my connection.  Obviously my connection is fine as I can post *****, and I've checked all my security settings and even tried with firewalls completely disabled with the same result.   This is pretty ridiculous.

0 Likes
MalHal
First Poster
Options

I had problems installing ActionDirector by connecting my Gear 360 (2017) version to my Windows 10 PC.

Problem was solved by turning off my antivirsus/firewall program then installing ActionDirector as an administrator. Worked well for me!

0 Likes
CarolinaW
Voyager
Options

Hey @MalHal! Glad to hear you're all sorted! :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
Mi09
Journeyman
Options

Who can not activate Gear 360 ActionDirect, check the "host" file in the folder c:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\
and delete the following line if appear there.

127.0.0.1 activation.cyberlink.com

0 Likes