Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Book3 Pro 360

(Topic created on: 05-03-2024 09:57 PM)
DavidT
Explorer
Options

My Galaxy Book 3 Pro 360 has a cracked screen after only 1 month! I didn’t drop or knock the computer. I think the exposed, slim screen is fragile. Samsung say it’s material damage and that I have to pay for it! Here’s my angry video…
https://youtu.be/Uh_PDazmNXE?si=nzxzMx8pypmVjKO1 

4 REPLIES 4
Bigtasty65
Big Cheese
Options
Even though I've the Book 3 Ultra. Your video has got me worried. I've just checked mine now, but noticed that Samsung have put a very small lip on the Ultra. So when you close the lid, the glass display doesn't directly touch the metal around the keyboard section of the lower half.
I did have the original Book Pro 360 and didn't have any trouble with that.
I totally agree with you that it is a bad design and Samsung should accept that glass should never "hit" metal on closure.
0 Likes
DavidT
Explorer
Options

The first hairline crack may have come from a screen « twist » when opening the laptop from the side…not sure, still wondering how it happened ? In any case, it’s a fragile screen to say the least. Let’s see what they’ve put on the Book4 that’s due in the shops this week…

0 Likes
Bigtasty65
Big Cheese
Options
Yes, I'll be keeping an eye out for the Book4 in the shops.
I'm very happy with my Book 3 Ultra. I do cringe when I see how thin the lid with the glass display is. It is only wafer thin including the external metal.

0 Likes
Helene14
First Poster
Options

Hi, thank you very much for your statement, i am angry too, i sit here an i am so disappointed: i bought this very expensive book3 pro 360 eight month ago and i was very carefull whole the time. but now i find the damage like yours (i cant remember any cause for that). Now i have to see that there are many people, who are disappointed in th same way for the same damage: and often it looks like my damage. 

And then, you have to pay 412 euros for an fixing by samsung, but when you want make it by yourself, then you have to pay more than 500 euros only for the display. I think that is not fair. Thank you

0 Likes