Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy book pro 360

(Topic created on: 11-09-2022 05:19 PM)
pinkrabbit96
First Poster
Options
Hi all, I have a Samsung galaxy book pro 360 and I cannot get it to turn on. 

I've tried support and they gave the basic trouble shooting.

If I plug the charger in I get the red charging light to say its charging, then the screen flashes on to show a battery charging and then goes off.

I've tried holding the power button in etc but nothing workings. 

Currently waiting for it to run out of charge to see if that helps but it's on 80% so I have a long way to go 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I had the same issue with my Book2, i found it only needed a short press, rather than moderate or long, plus give it a moment to react.

Red light is charging, turns green when fully charged.

Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
pinkrabbit96
First Poster
Options
I'll try that but so far nothing has worked, my friend thinks I may need a new battery as I let it die and left it dead for a few days
0 Likes
pinkrabbit96
First Poster
Options
This is what I get then it goes off and nothing happens, the light stays on at the side if the chargers in but if its not it goes off also 20220911_172231_27252_1662913352.jpg
0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I would immediately return it as faulty and either exchange for a new one or buy a new one.

Are you using the supplied charger and cable ?
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
pinkrabbit96
First Poster
Options
Yeah still using the original charger and the charger works fine. The device is on contract with o2
0 Likes
Wes3
First Poster
Options

Guys I need help I did an update on the galaxy book pro and it restarted with a black screen I could still move my cursor and sign out but that was it shortly after I decided to reset the laptop completely and it then it has stayed on just a moment and wouldn’t move please help only just got this today

0 Likes