Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy book 2 pro 360 and book pro 360 screen compatibility

(Topic created on: 27-08-2023 04:31 PM)
Da_Philip
Apprentice
Options

I have a galaxy book 2 pro 360 15.6 and want to replace the screen but I cant find a replacement screen online, Is the galaxy book pro 360 screen compatible with the book 2 pro 360?

I did not break the screen myself, I took it out of my backpack and I broke when I opened it broke, Samsung support said that this voided, sorry I meant "suspended" my warranty.

What about the consumer rights act 2015?

6 REPLIES 6
Bigmkl
Explorer
Options

they don't care about your rights !!!!!

AndrewL
Options

@Da_Philip: Please be advised that we do not sell replacement screens for the Galaxy Book range separately, as this would need to be sourced and fitted by an authorised Samsung engineer. If there is physical damage to the screen, which is not covered by our standard warranty, then you can arrange an out of warranty repair by heading to samsung.com > Scroll to the bottom of the screen > Contact us. Any quotations will be provided prior to the repair going ahead, allowing you the chance to opt out of the service. 

0 Likes
Bigmkl
Explorer
Options

sorry andrew l but samsung have a problem with the screen of galaxy book 2 pro 360 . The screen cracks on its own when opened due to a design problem. Mine never fell off and just opening it cracked! What people say here is that samsung does not want to repair in warranty when he knows the problem !!!!!!

Da_Philip
Apprentice
Options

Dear Andrew,

I think you are mistaken; https://www.ifixit.com/products/samsung-galaxy-book-pro-360-15-screen-genuine

1) warranty is not a problem: it expires in November

2) It is my property.

Sincerely, Philip.

0 Likes
Da_Philip
Apprentice
Options

Ikr?

0 Likes
Asuarez1
First Poster
Options

same, I've had mine for about a year now, just out of warranty, removed it from my bag the other day and screen was cracked, keep it in hard case and bag at all times, the flex on this thing is issue, galaxy book 2 360 no bueno 

0 Likes