Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claim form for notebook 4

(Topic created on: 07-10-2021 07:41 PM)
Albion113
First Poster
Options
Hi does anyone know where I can download the claim form for the notebook 4. I have tried speaking to customer service, looking on the Samsung app but can't find the form
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options

@Albion113: I'm not sure which product you're referring to, unfortunately. Please can you confirm the model number of your device, when and where it was purchased, and what it is you're attempting to claim, and I will look into this for you. 

0 Likes
Albion113
First Poster
Options
I've purchased s21 ultra today and was told by the store staff that I have to fill in a online claim form get the samsung notebook 4 which has been added to the promotions today. I've tried going through my Samsung app and also on the Samsung website promotions but cannot find the claim form. I've spoken to customer services in the last hour and they don't know what to advise me
0 Likes
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
Where did you purchase from....not seen any promotion for galaxy book 4
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Albion113: I'm not familiar with that promotion, or the product itself. We do have a Galaxy Book range, but the Notebook 4 is not a part of it. Can you confirm where you purchased your S21 Ultra from? 

0 Likes
Garethbanks
First Poster
Options
Hi, I purchased s21 from a three store and they said I could claim a free laptop/ notebook. How do I claim please?
0 Likes
buzzly
First Poster
Options
I'm having same problem. It say offer finished. But just got phone today in ee.and they said do before the 10th Jan. I'm thinking it's a con
0 Likes