Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Are the Book2 360 hinges up to the job? Marks on new Galaxy Book2 Pro 360 case after travel

(Topic created on: 05-04-2022 01:32 PM)
Jamze
Navigator
Options
Computers & IT

Something I've noticed today. Travelling with my new Book2 for the first time. Such a great machine for that.

Looks like the lower case and lid are rubbing together slightly and getting marked? Laptop is clean, in a Samsung neoprene wallet, in a laptop rucksack that I carry on. Cosmetic but now wonder if over time this will cause other issues.

Seems there is enough play in the 360 hinges for the two halves of the laptop to rub together when compressed in your luggage?

20220405_082058.jpg20220405_082119.jpg

Galaxy S22 Ultra
Galaxy Book2 Pro 360
Galaxy Tab S7
Galaxy Watch4 Classic
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Computers & IT
That looks shockingly badly designed. It looks like some cheap garbage off Amazon rather than a premium product
Jamze
Navigator
Options
Computers & IT

This Book2 360 is almost my perfect travel laptop. Only concern for me was how rugged it is being so thin/light.

If cosmetic, maybe OK. But if the screen starts to touch the keyboard then that won't be good.

Surprised there aren't little rubber bumpers to stop this from happening. The 'chin' on the bottom of the display is prob plastic with a finish to match the case.

Galaxy S22 Ultra
Galaxy Book2 Pro 360
Galaxy Tab S7
Galaxy Watch4 Classic
0 Likes