Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are the Book2 360 hinges up to the job? Marks on new Galaxy Book2 Pro 360 case after travel

(Topic created on: 05-04-2022 04:40 PM)
Jamze
Pathfinder
Options

Something I've noticed today. Travelling with my new Book2 for the first time. Such a great machine for that.

Looks like the lower case and lid are rubbing together slightly and getting marked? Laptop is clean, in a Samsung neoprene wallet, in a laptop rucksack that I carry on. Cosmetic but now wonder if over time this will cause other issues.

Seems there is enough play in the 360 hinges for the two halves of the laptop to rub together when compressed in your luggage?

20220405_082058.jpg20220405_082119.jpg

Galaxy S22 Ultra
Galaxy Book2 Pro 360
Galaxy Tab S7
Galaxy Buds2 Pro
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
That looks shockingly badly designed. It looks like some cheap garbage off Amazon rather than a premium product
Jamze
Pathfinder
Options

This Book2 360 is almost my perfect travel laptop. Only concern for me was how rugged it is being so thin/light.

If cosmetic, maybe OK. But if the screen starts to touch the keyboard then that won't be good.

Surprised there aren't little rubber bumpers to stop this from happening. The 'chin' on the bottom of the display is prob plastic with a finish to match the case.

Galaxy S22 Ultra
Galaxy Book2 Pro 360
Galaxy Tab S7
Galaxy Buds2 Pro
0 Likes
Vikastiwari13
First Poster
Options

It was the same defect in my laptop (Samsung Book 2 Pro 360 i7 13 inch) and I didn't notice it just because I was having trust on the Samsung brand.

This uneven higes later led to automatic hairline crack in my laptop's screen within two months of purchase.

This uneven higes later led to an automatic hairline crack in my laptop's screen within two months of purchase.
anufacturing defects, as their employees were not competent enough to make defect-free products and they are not even ready to replace the product under manufacturing defact and later when I escalated the case to seniors they started making up the story that the hinges are damaged.

So, pathetic and un profession aftersales service and product by samsung

0 Likes