Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soundbar HW-S801B + 2020 The Frame no simultaneous output anymore

(Topic created on: 10-08-2022 06:05 PM)
Raa1987
First Poster
Options

A few months ago I’ve installed the HW-S801B soundbar to my 2020 The Frame QN65LS03TA and connected the soundbar wirelessly (WiFi) to the TV.

It was always possible for me to choose sound output via TV+SB simultaneously, however the last 2 weeks that option seemed to have disappeared.

I have tried the power-down and power-up ceremony and anynet toggling as suggested elsewhere in q-symphony issue-related topics. Furthermore have tried to factory reset both TV and SB, set up the connection again, however still not able to get simultaneous output.

As far as I can see there haven’t been any recent software updates to the TV, don’t know if samsung pushed new software to the soundbar.

Anyone else having experienced / experiencing this issue?

thanks
~Ra

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Raa1987
First Poster
Options

Apparently HW-S801BWWB-1008.2 was released July 5th and auto-updated my soundbar. I am suspecting this update removed this functionality , given that I haven’t been able to get this working since that date.

Anyone knows how to get access to the older firmware  and downgrade to 1008.1? Will contact Samsung but I highly doubt they will be of any help .

0 Likes