Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung MultiRoom Tidal Login Issue

(Topic created on: 19-11-2023 04:28 PM)
Gravity83
First Poster
Options

I suddenly can’t log in to Tidal on my MultiRoom app? Using an R1 speaker. Anyone else having the same problem?

7 REPLIES 7
Mike Clover
Explorer
Options

i have the same problem

Sito1
Pioneer
Options

I have the same problem. 

hankhoh
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue - very annoying! Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Also tried to login by changing the password on the Tidal website to make sure I’ve got the password entry correct but STILL having issues! Samsung app keeps telling me incorrect login and ID and to try again!!

DisapointedFan
First Poster
Options

On my HW-MS650 soundbar it is suddenly also no longer working. 

Could Samsung give some feedback/advise please?

Mike Clover
Explorer
Options

Hello, Samsung Support give my this answer:

And here I am again. The colleagues have confirmed to me that Tidal is no longer supported. However, you can alternatively connect your smartphone via Bluetooth and use the app. Warm regards

I canceled my Tidal subscription

Sito1
Pioneer
Options

Instead of canceling the Tidal subscription, I will consider the option of purchasing Samsung products given the lack of seriousness and lack of quality in support. Furthermore, it is a breach of contract, since when you buy the product they sell it to you with that characteristic.

DCD555
First Poster
Options

PLEASE UPDATE THE MULTIROOM APP!!! I HAVE INVESTED WELL OVER $4000.00 IN 4 SOUNDBARS, SUBWOOFERS AND 13 RADIANT WI-FI  SPEAKERS THAT WORKED FINE UNTIL A MONTH AGO. THIS ISSUE WITH TIDAL NEEDS TO BE SOLVED ASAP OR MAYBE SOME TYPE OF ACTION TO REPLACE OR REFUND SHOULD TAKE PLACE.