Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

SAMSUNG HW-R450 SOUNDBAR

(Topic created on: 28-12-2021 04:56 PM)
Colin GP
Apprentice
Options

I have been given a (used) HW-R450 Soundbar by friends.  Unfortunately there are no instructions with it, and I have been unable to pair the soundbar and speaker to my Samsung QE55CRT TV.  Can anyone help a little old man please?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
3 REPLIES 3
Solution
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page maybe helpful

How to connect a Soundbar to a Samsung TV

https://www.samsung.com/latin_en/support/tv-audio-video/how-to-connect-a-soundbar-to-a-samsung-tv/
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Colin GP  you may also wish to look at the  Samsung page for this model  https://www.samsung.com/uk/audio-devices/soundbar/2-1-ch-soundbar-black-mist-hw-r450-xu/  which includes the manual.

Should you wish to connect via Bluetooth:

Press the PAIR button on the remote control to enter the “BT PAIRING” mode.
(OR) . Press the (Source) button on the right side panel and then select “BT”.
“BT” changes to “BT READY” in a few seconds automatically if there is no Bluetooth device
connected to the Soundbar.
b. When “BT READY” appears, press and hold the (Source) button on the right side panel
of Soundbar for more than 5 seconds to display “BT PAIRING”.
2. Select Bluetooth mode on the TV. (For more information, see the TV’s manual.)
3. Select “[AV] Samsung Soundbar R4-Series” from the list on TV’s screen.
An available Soundbar is indicated with “Need Pairing” or “Paired” on the TV’s Bluetooth device
list. To connect the TV to the Soundbar, select the message, and then establish a connection.
• When the TV is connected, [TV Name] → “BT” appears on the Soundbar’s front display.
4. You can now hear TV sound from the Soundbar

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
Hdmi out from TV to hdmi in to soundbar
0 Likes