Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q930B Soundbar - No Sound Suddenly But Connected Properly

(Topic created on: 05-07-2023 02:59 AM)
Maria P
First Poster
Options

Hello, we have a Samsung TV and and Samsung soundbar that we purchased this year.  This is the second time that the sound drops off from the soundbar, connected through bluetooth.  The connection on the TV shows the bar working and connected properly through bluetooth, there is just no sound all of a sudden.  Seems to be a common issue with this make and model which makes me think we purchased the wrong brand.  It's super frustrating.  I don't want to hardwire it through a HDMI cable, we wanted a blue tooth one.  I also tried trouble shooting through Samsung and some of the settings in the sound section were not highlighted to click on like "pass through".   Any help is appreciated otherwise it's being returned to store for something else.  Thanks

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Maria P 

Did you manage to get this sorted, or are you still having the same issue?

0 Likes
Nims
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I have similar problem. I have connected my q930b soundbar through Bluetooth. Everytime I try to change volume through Google Chromecast remote or smartphone or Samsung remote, the soundbar disconnects from Bluetooth 

Not sure what needs to be done here.

The soundbar has latest version. Tried disconnecting from power source, removing from Bluetooth and configuring everything again. It didn't work

0 Likes
Tamato112
First Poster
Options

Hey Maria, I had this issue and checked here.

I worked it out to be in Google home. Need to uncheck "playback sounds" under device settings for the soundbar.

Hope this helps 🙂

0 Likes