Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q70T Soundbar issue with QN95A

(Topic created on: 21-04-2021 10:26 AM)
SuperSaiyan4
Pioneer
Options

Hi,

I've noticed my audio keeps reverting to TV speaker. I have to keep resetting the TV each time to get both the TV and soundbar to work together!

I've got a HDMI cable going from ARC on soundbar to ARC on the one connect box and a PS5 to the One connect box.

Why does it only work once I reset the TV each time?? Everything is up to date so this is extremely annoying!

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Phantom Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
Samsung Buds Pro
11 REPLIES 11
pdots5
First Poster
Options

Q70 with hw-r60c connected via optical cable.  Roku Ultra primary source.  Worked fantastic from December 2019 to late 2020.  Suddenly the TV audio would stay on causing the painfully annoying echo.  Rebooting the soundbar fixes it every time.  After messaging with Samsung help I purchased new cables and PROBLEM IS STILL HAPPENING.  I have also noticed that the soundbar no longer shuts off with the TV?  

Seriously: what happened here.  Why did it work great and suddenly quit with absolutely no changes on this end?  What was broken in the software?

0 Likes
SuperSaiyan4
Pioneer
Options
The issues surrounding the use of earc still persists including the loss of signal from PlayStation 5.

From what I can see the issue is only with the PS5. Whereas the Nintendo Switch works flawlessly including using the TV apps to watch movies etc.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Phantom Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
Samsung Buds Pro
0 Likes