Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem home cinema ht-j5500

(Topic created on: 21-06-2020 09:22 PM)
cosimo5683
Explorer
Options

Hi everyone . I am Italian and since about Thursday I am experiencing problems with my Samsung ht-j5500 home cinema. Practically the remote control no longer goes and the signal on the hdmi jumps repeatedly. the display alternates the word load and no disc. Wednesday the system worked perfectly. Other than soundbar. I connected it to the internet for the first time after 8 months to check for updates and the problem arose the next day. Can you help me solve it? I don't want to buy a soundbar and I want to stay with Samsung.

32 REPLIES 32
Georgey
Pioneer
Options

Hello

I have an HT-J5550w/xu, start rebutting on the 17th/06  like everyone else.

Last week I talked with Samsung end they send me a  ticket for repair (free). I send it on 01/07/2020 an I receive the DVD today( 11/07/2020) and everything works perfectly.

I'm from Reading, UK.

0 Likes
Johan82
First Poster
Options

Why does Samsung not reply on this matter? I'm already anti Samsung (android) and this just makes it worse. I will never buy any Samsung product again. 

0 Likes
miskod
First Poster
Options

My update: I filled form on official regional service center for samsung. Next day UPS ringed on my bell. In another two days I had working device back without any payment even I have device after waranty.

It is valid for Czech/Slovak region.

0 Likes