Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem home cinema ht-j5500

(Topic created on: 21-06-2020 09:22 PM)
cosimo5683
Explorer
Options

Hi everyone . I am Italian and since about Thursday I am experiencing problems with my Samsung ht-j5500 home cinema. Practically the remote control no longer goes and the signal on the hdmi jumps repeatedly. the display alternates the word load and no disc. Wednesday the system worked perfectly. Other than soundbar. I connected it to the internet for the first time after 8 months to check for updates and the problem arose the next day. Can you help me solve it? I don't want to buy a soundbar and I want to stay with Samsung.

32 REPLIES 32
Puck2015
First Poster
Options

i am from the netherlands and have the same problem. i called samsung today and they coulnd't say it takes several weeks or worse several month's. I Asked a replacement but they rejected my request because they assumed when they admit the wrong update evrybody has no rigt on anything???? Thy told me "" just wait,, but i am waiting already o long. I doubt they could fix the problem because houw could they reach my home system with an new update when my system is not working? maybe Samsng has a problem with this issue and the know that someday they have to replac all defect equipment on there account. I guess there legal departement is running on full time now.

COME ON SAMSUNG MAKE OUR HOME SYSTEM WORK AGAIN OR COME WITH SOME OTHER GOOD NEWS

0 Likes
Quizone
Student
Options

is your problem started long time ago , when ?

0 Likes
Edin_tz
Apprentice
Options

I'm having the same problem with j5500 since monday. On saturday it worked just fine. I hope this will end soon. I don't want to be disappointed at Samsung as a brand. 

(P.s. sorry for bad English)

0 Likes
AlexG3
Journeyman
Options

Mine is the HT- J5550/XU

I'm in the UK

Cycling between "No Disc" and "Load" every few seconds

0 Likes
Quizone
Student
Options
hi AlexG3
mine is 5550w exactly the same problem can't be individual problem Samsung has to find quick solution
0 Likes
Quizone
Student
Options
hi Edin_tz
i don't think so Samsung going to disappoint us
only the thing is how quick they can find a solution
0 Likes
AntS
Options
0 Likes
TheHum
First Poster
Options

hi, 

Im from the netherlands and i have the same problem for about a week. My model is HT-J5500 the device keeps switching and when in the menu it goes to the right. Had contact with samsung via whatsapp they said there will be an update but cant tell a time. And then im wondering how is the device updating if its doing this i cant do anything in the menu. Hoping to get some answers....

0 Likes
gvriend
Pioneer
Options

Had a messenger conversation with Samsung in the Netherlands.

Their answer

Quote:

Sorry for the delay, it is currently very busy. The problem is now known to Samsung and Samsung is working hard on a solution to ensure that everything will work again. This takes a little patience. I cannot answer questions regarding a solution at this time. I recommend that you send us another message in 7 days. Then I expect that there will be more clarity.

0 Likes
Coeki
First Poster
Options

You got the update? 

0 Likes