Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premiere triple laser LSP9T

(Topic created on: 17-04-2021 12:56 PM)
PeterRoberts
Apprentice
Options

I have the opportunity to buy the LSP9T ultra short throw Premier projector from a company in the USA or a company in South Korea. I am in the United Kingdom and I am happy to do this, but how can I verify that the machine purchased will be have a UK TV compatible tuner be able to connect to my SKY Q SYSTEM and operate like the Samsung QLED TVs I already have which have two tuners built in I believe

3 REPLIES 3
CarlH
Options

There isn't a way to confirm this would be compatible, @PeterRoberts. Products are manufactured for their respective regions and as such, apps may not be compatible and software updates may be downloaded if you imported a non UK model. 

PeterRoberts
Apprentice
Options

Does anyone know why the LSP9T was launched and promoted to every review site in Sept  20 onwards in the UK but there has been virtually no stock and nothing in 2021. It costs thousands equiv dollars more than in the USA. Is there a problem with the product. I have been trying to buy one since before Xmas. Price elsewhere is under $5000 but UK non available price is approaching $9000. 

Hear a rumour a second new version was coming May ], so thought maybe there was an issue with first model.

appreciate anyone’s knowledge on this.

0 Likes
PeterRoberts
Apprentice
Options

Hi Carl, does that mean if I bought it from Slovenia or wherever as long as I download software it would work

0 Likes