Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K335 Soundbar

(Topic created on: 27-06-2020 09:28 AM)
CP012
First Poster
Options

Hi all,

yesterday my Samsung K335 soundbar started turning off the audio after about 30-40 mins. I have it connected via Bluetooth to my Samsung 6 Series TV. I've never had a problem with it before so I'm scratching my head as to what it could be. 

It stays connected to the TV and I can hear a very feint muffled sound coming from the subwoofer which is connected to the soundbar by a wire. I have to turn it off to allow the TV speakers to take over. Sometimes turning it off and on again is ok, but sometimes I need to go in to the TV settings and unpair it, then pair it again. It's very frustrating so if anyone can offer suggestions it would be hugely appreciated 

Thanks

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
CP012
First Poster
Options

So I've been out today and purchased a digital optical cable to try and all was good for about 2 hours and then the same things happened again. I have purchased a new hdmi as well which was a longer one. Could the hdmi to the TV potentially be causing the problem? It still works fine through the TV speakers though. I just wonder if it could be having some effect with the sound output from the TV to the sound bar? The software updates are all good. 

0 Likes