Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HW-S61T cutting out whilst streaming music

(Topic created on: 05-10-2020 10:18 AM)
buell1000
Apprentice
Options

Whist streaming amazon music it keeps  cutting out ,this doesn't happen on mu other amazon devices . Any one got any ideas how to fix this ? Sometimes plays for 30 mins no cut out then can cut out 3 to 4 times in 3 mins 

10 REPLIES 10
andy9l
Journeyman
Options

I also have this issue - any luck solving it?

0 Likes
buell1000
Apprentice
Options

Not yet ,upgrading firmware has improved it slightly,but problem still persists . Samsung support don't seem to realise the soundbar comes with Alexa built in as they ask how I am connecting Alexa to it !!!!!

0 Likes
andy9l
Journeyman
Options

Ha - brilliant! Are you running firmware 1017.5 now out of interest?

0 Likes
buell1000
Apprentice
Options

Yes I am

0 Likes
andy9l
Journeyman
Options

We’re in exactly the same boat then.

It’s very frustrating as everything else seems to work great. I’ve tried different network settings too - 2.4GHz vs 5GHz.

You don’t happen to have Ring Cameras/Doorbell do you? Bit of a long shot...

0 Likes
buell1000
Apprentice
Options

No nothing like that ,it's very frustrating as music plays uninterrupted on all my other amazon devices.. Maybe samsung will see our posts and investigate. I find their support even more frustrating when they don't appear to know their products

0 Likes
andy9l
Journeyman
Options

Yep same for us. We have a few Echo Dots and have never had any issues with them.

One of the major reasons we bought this bar was for easy music via Alexa. 
I’m tempted to return it to be honest.

0 Likes
Fishuc
First Poster
Options

Hey guys, any solutions yet to this annoying problem? Everything works great until you want to stream music when this speaker behaves like I am still on dial-up… it cuts off at least once a minute.. 

0 Likes
buell1000
Apprentice
Options

I solved the problem by returning it and bought a Sonos beam music streams perfectly now

0 Likes