Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HW-Q90R Center Speaker/Channel Issue having distorted sound (Mostly Dialogue Audio with 5.1 or Atmos)

(Topic created on: 17-05-2020 12:35 PM)
Nostalgia
Journeyman
Options

Hi all,

Got the Bar brand new two days ago and running into a problem. every content which is able to channel the center speaker will get the distorted sound, other speakers seem fine. Only center is having a problem. Stereo mode sounds excellent though. But with DD or Atmos, the problem is there and unacceptable. The dialogue sound from the center speaker is very much cracked and distorted, sometime it's not that much but it is defenitely there.

I dont know if this is because of the new firmware or not, because I updated the soundbar right after unboxing without any prior test.

Could you guys please kindly test your system and see if there is any problem regarding the above issue. I've been playing the configuration, set up, changing the cabel all day all night... ending up scratching my head and the problem is still there. With all the hassling I've been thru, I'm thinking about returning it now.

PS. Contacted the Shop and they agreed to change the new one within a week..but I'm just afraid that the new one will get this kind of problem as well. T_T

0 Likes
20 REPLIES 20
SuissoNaBisso
Pioneer
Options

Hey

I'm currently facing this issue, though I don't think there is any night mode on the Q90R...are you sure this mode you disabled was on the soundbar ? not on your tv ?

Thanks

0 Likes