Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could you make the SWA-9000s Rear Speakers work with HW-Q70R Soundbar

(Topic created on: 27-06-2019 08:50 PM)
CorporalRumble
Student
Options

Hi,

I am very interested in buying your HW-Q70R Soundbar. It’s listed as being new, but in the UK you can no longer buy the SWA-8500s Rear Speaker Kit. It’s available still in the USA and on samsung.com.

It would be amazing if you could please make the SWA-9000s compatable with the HW-Q70R Soundbar.

32 REPLIES 32
UrsusBlack
First Poster
Options

Yes they can be paired. 

You must press and hold the ID SET on the receiver for about 5/6 seconds and wait for it to enter standby and link momentarily. The receiver will be blinking link. You then must press and hold the directional up button on the soundbar remote for about 5/6 seconds. The soundbar will flicker ID SET. You momentarily wait a few seconds and the rear speakers should be paired.                                              To adjust volume on the rear speakers you toggle through settings and find rear speakers and press the directional up button to increase volume or decrease by pressing down.

0 Likes
Joesoap
First Poster
Options

swa9000s does work with q70r. 

It pairs with the soundbar. Just don't use the dongle.

0 Likes
Timothy783
First Poster
Options

I have paired the swa-9000s with my hw-q70r but adjusting the volume doesn't work.

When I go through settings to the rear speakers going up and down doesn't do anything to the (low) volume.

When I press down the settings button menu while on Rear speakers I enter another menu but when I use the up or down key to adjust the volume the speakers turn off. The soundbar switches to Standard instead of Surround and the rear speakers don't do anything anymore. Is this a familiar issue? Can anyone help me with this please?

0 Likes