Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serial Number to claim free buds

(Topic created on: 27-08-2022 02:03 PM)
Freccle
Journeyman
Options

I am attempting to claim the free buds having bought the new Watch 5 Pro. I've registered the watch without problem but when I go to the page to claim the buds it gives me a choice of 3 serial numbers, none of which is the one on my watch. My SN ends in TDWEU but the only options I get are those ending in KAEUA OR TAEUA

Help!

7 REPLIES 7
JerryS
Voyager
Options
I see exactly the same thing. I ordered from the Samsung online store, did you do that too? May be it's a problem with the website, my model is TDWEU too. Will try and contact Samsung tomorrow.
0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
I managed to do it ok , refresh the page or try later , the whole samsung websites a mess at the minute
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
Freccle
Journeyman
Options
Yes I ordered from the Samsung store. I've spoken to them via FB and sent screenshots and apparently its because we are in Europe. (Geographically I assume). However they have yet to tell me how to fix it
0 Likes
Freccle
Journeyman
Options
Sorry, nothing to do really with the original post but does anyone have a link to download the manual?
0 Likes
JerryS
Voyager
Options
Thanks for the reply. I've tried refreshing and different browsers but my model SM-R920NZTDWEU is definitely not currently listed in the Watch 5 Pro models. I've called Samsung and they say they've raised a check to see if this has been missed out but in the meantime to email them at samsunglaunchoffers@samsungpromotions.claims with a copy of the order confirmation and an image of the serial number from the device
0 Likes
jack1e
Student
Options
Mine too is the same, I order a watch 5 and the serial number ends in TDWEU its not on the list, called the claims number and they said its not eligible, called Samsung and they have raised a query for me, I've been told to wist for an email. Very frustrating
0 Likes
JerryS
Voyager
Options
Hi, I have the same model number. Samsung told me to email the order confirmation and an image of the watch serial number (see comment above). They said they would raise a query internally as well. Today I had an email to say the image had been forwarded to the relevant team and they aim to get back as quick as they can.
0 Likes