Support

Open search

Level u Pro poor voice (mic)

Highlighted
Explorer

I'm having issue with my bluetooth headset, samsung level u pro anc, my voice over mic is very poor, it's muffled ..... i can install and use the samsung level u pro app from the playstore, and it recognize mine as samsung level u pro, the anc is working aswell, but the mic.... i can not use it for calling.

anyone having the same issue as mine ?

Today i just notice that the mic placement from the unit i have, with the show unit in the store, are different, while mine have the mic on the up (between + and -) and bottom (between - and play/pause button) right end, the show unit have the first mic on the up (upper from the play/pause button) and the second mic is on the back in line with the charging port.

is there a different commercial production design between batch ? how come the mic placement is different from my unit and the show unit...

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Observer
İ have same issue second time. My first one had same problem they changed it with new one for a different problem i hoped new headphone doesn't has same issue but new one has same issue, no one hear me...muffed sound
Highlighted

I've also had two New units, sourced from Samsung Stores in Canada & South America. Both units suffer the exact same fault ... Samsung Office in Mississauga Canda told me it is a discuntinued product and offerred me a wired set of buds w/ mic !?!?!? REALLY ???

C'mon Samsung ... fix whatever is casuing the mic to perform so horriblely ... New Drivers ??? 

I have a Note 4 ... this should be a snap ???

Been waiting a while already ... Tick Tock - Tick Tock !!!

Highlighted
Also ... after a few hours of intensive experimentation ... I did get clear transmission via Mic on two occasions ... the only thing I can think of that the Bluetooth Channel selected is somehow involved but there is no way to manually detect or select those channels. Is this a possible fault/cause and Solution ???
Highlighted

Same problem here. Cannot use it for calling

Highlighted

Getting same issue , Very poor voice when call someone.

Highlighted

Hi , i am also facing the same issue with mic of my Samsung Level u bluetooth head set. I have been observing since 1 month ( Head set was purchased 3 months back). Starting onwards, ppl otherside are unable to hear my voice. i thought it is only with my head set.

It is a common issue.

Dear Samsung team, please guide us for solve the same.

Highlighted
First Poster
Same here
Highlighted

I have the same problem .

Top Liked Authors