Support

Open search

Missing Gear 3 Watch Face

SOLVED
Explorer

I had a problem where I was not getting text messages on my watch.  I called support and they told me to reset my watch.  I reset it and had not backed it up since I got the watch.  In the mean time I had put a watch face on it of the New York Skyline which had the sun come up in the morning and the moon came up at night.  I really liked it.  It had date, pulse rate, stop watch, timer and miles walked.  I have not been able to find that watch face in all my searches.  It is like it has been taken down.  Can anyone tell me where I can get it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Superuser I
Superuser I

Hi @Sam-nein

Did you originally download it ?

If so it might be in your watch app stored there. 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

6 REPLIES 6
Superuser I
Superuser I

Hi @Sam-nein

Did you originally download it ?

If so it might be in your watch app stored there. 

Current Phone ~

Explorer

Thank you so much for your reply!  Unfortunately, the reset of the watch did not help so I had to uninstall and re-install the Gear app on my phone.  After putting a new copy of Gear on my phone I did start getting my text messages on the watch.  In my research I read where one person stated that after doing a restore on their watch, the problem came back.  But, if I would have known that some of the apps I had and the watch face I had would not had been available, I would have tried it.  I have looked on Gear apps and the web at paid and free and cannot find it.  It was the most useful watch face I had found.  I guess as they say, “live and learn.”

Superuser I
Superuser I

I had to reset my s3 frontier watch recently when I moved from the s8 to Note 9 but I did back up. 

The watch was in my downloaded section. 

I hope you find that one or one similar that will provide you the same or similar functions. 

Current Phone ~

Explorer

Thanks

Explorer

YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW GRATEFUL I AM TO YOU!!!  You were correct on your first reply.  I had to delete and reload the app on my phone and when I read your reply I did not find the watch face.  Today I saw where I could download history.  I did that and there was my watch face.  Talk about being a happy camper, I am.  This is the only face I had found that has analog time, digital time, battery status, stop watch, timer, bpm, date, day, steps, and miles walked accessible from the face. To get timer tap face at 7:00 postion.  To get stop watch tap at 5:00 postion.  To me, this face is what made the watch so useful.  If you care to look at it, it is Futorum Gold-10 12h.  And, yes, I did a backup!

Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

That's fantastic @Sam-nein

Glad to have been of help. 

Current Phone ~

Top Liked Authors