Support

Open search

New update MU series

Highlighted
Navigator

Hi @AxlZoli 

Many thanks for leting us know. Interestingly the Samsung UK support page still lists the new version as 1262.

I'll get it tonight and report back.

@JAMES4578 any ideas what's new?

Explorer

@vangeliis 

Hello, the Hungarian page is still showing the 1262.0 too, but the release date is 2019-05-07. I clicked on the download and it was the 1270.3 (sorry for the Hungarian screenshot )

samsung.JPGsam1.JPG

Superuser I
Superuser I

@vangeliis wrote:

Hi @AxlZoli 

Many thanks for leting us know. Interestingly the Samsung UK support page still lists the new version as 1262.

I'll get it tonight and report back.

@JAMES4578 any ideas what's new?

Hi @vangeliis ,   Unfortunately no information yet on the firmware but will update as soon as I know.  

Indeed  the firmware on the  Samsung Uk site has been updated  but incorrectly labelled.

Explorer

Us website still showing 1262 released on JAn09.2019, let me know what's new on yours

thanks!

Explorer

Hey Guys, 

I think i'll wait a few days before the new fw install In the past i updated on that day when the new software was published. On the next day the Samsung revoked the update (due to an issue) and released a new fw with lower model number and i was not able to downgrade to the stable firmware. So i adviced you should wait too a few days  

Apprentice

Before i install even 1k of this update, i want a changelog for what has been updated for my MU7070, because if it isn't broke, i'm not 'fixing' it. With a new Panasonic 4K player installed (sold my previous Samsung one to a friend who has a PS4 Pro which doesn't play 4K discs) i've worked the settings to produce some superb results with the installed HDR10+ support (as i understand it, the MU7070 doesn't do Dolby Vision.)

So i'm not updating the firmware unless further details are forthcoming. 

Voyager

@carlitosmu9000 wrote:

Us website still showing 1262 released on JAn09.2019, let me know what's new on yours

thanks!

Downloading now 1270.3

We never get patch notes so I am installing now. See if the ARC bug is fixed and things they fix they always break something else hahah

The irony is unreal 

Explorer

@Madasahat Could you please let us know if you see any change after the fw upgrade? Thanks

First Poster

Only see 1262.0 for ue50mu6120 model dates 7/5/2019

Apprentice

@TAZMANUK 

If you click on the download link, it shows the new version.
Top Liked Authors