Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

YouTube Application 2.1.488 on Samsung TV UN55MU630D

(Topic created on: 09-05-2018 11:05 PM)
webTraveler
First Poster
Options

Samsung TV YouTube application stopped working on 5-9-2018. Any attempts to open from anywhere on the TV will show a blank black screen? Anyone else have this issue or know solutions? - Thanks, ***** Unrelated thoughts regarding Samsung TV's ***** I will never purchase another Samsung TV for the following reasons; Highly aggressive in your face ads placed where you can't remove (Some ***clown at Samsung thinks this is a good idea) TV is loaded with way too many applications that were pre-installed you can't remove Extremely limited settings & menu choices (Looks the like the cheapest rush-out-the-door to make money *****, WAY BETTER OPTIONS) Worst audio interface and workability of any TV ever used YouTube app works on everything but Samsung, bull***** sales marketing that misleads customers on what they're getting until bought

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@webTraveler wrote:

Samsung TV YouTube application stopped working on 5-9-2018. Any attempts to open from anywhere on the TV will show a blank black screen? Anyone else have this issue or know solutions? - Thanks, ***** Unrelated thoughts regarding Samsung TV's ***** I will never purchase another Samsung TV for the following reasons; Highly aggressive in your face ads placed where you can't remove (Some ***clown at Samsung thinks this is a good idea) TV is loaded with way too many applications that were pre-installed you can't remove Extremely limited settings & menu choices (Looks the like the cheapest rush-out-the-door to make money *****, WAY BETTER OPTIONS) Worst audio interface and workability of any TV ever used YouTube app works on everything but Samsung, bull***** sales marketing that misleads customers on what they're getting until bought

Hi @webTraveler,   sorry you're having having problems with the Youtube App  on a modern TV , however whilst some customers may be experiencing issues it's not a universal problem(though I'm not minimising the frustrations)  Certainly never been issues with my set.

Just to add to  Tracy R's post there is a thread on the US community which you may find useful  (though not specifically relating to your model)

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/TVs/Youtube-app-wont-launch-on-UN65KS8500/td-p/26419

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2
TracyR
Options

Hey @webTraveler

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your TV.

Can you please refrain from using profanities and aggressive language as myself, the moderators and other users are here to help you. 

You're also through to the Samsung UK community board here, from your model it seems like you're in the US, I'd advise posting on the US Community board to ensure you receive the best and most relevant support.

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@webTraveler wrote:

Hi @webTraveler,   sorry you're having having problems with the Youtube App  on a modern TV , however whilst some customers may be experiencing issues it's not a universal problem(though I'm not minimising the frustrations)  Certainly never been issues with my set.

Just to add to  Tracy R's post there is a thread on the US community which you may find useful  (though not specifically relating to your model)

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/TVs/Youtube-app-wont-launch-on-UN65KS8500/td-p/26419

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.