Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UE55JS8000 CONNECTION ISSUE

(Topic created on: 11-01-2017 05:29 PM)
Micklen3
Student
Options

I have the above tv connected to Denon AVR-X2200W AMP and Sky Q box. All working OK, until I connected a Panasonic DMP-UB700 Blue Ray player.

Now each box is working, but must be individualy turned on and off, with no automatic switch over that you get with HDMI (amp lead connected to ARC terminal).

Not sure if this is a connection issue or setting, but TV manual is usless (only tells you how to conect to internet).

ps. HDMI leads are high speed + internet 18Gbps.

Any ideas?

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AntS
Options

Hi Micklen3! :robothappy:

If everything else is working fine until the Blu-Ray player is connected, then this suggests there's something specific about the player rather than the TV. It might be best to get in touch with the player's manufacturer to see if they can shed any light on that for you.

The Sky Q box only supports turning the TV from standby if both are already in standby and the Sky Q box is turned on first.

There's some further guidance on using the remote to control other HDMI connected devices from page 135 of the User Manual, under Using Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC), but I've attached some screenshots below:

Anynet01.JPGAnynet02.JPG

Hope this helps. :smileyhappy:

0 Likes