Support

Open search

The Introduce Yourself Thread

Explorer
I like your candor about your hand to eye coordination... Me too.. Lol.
Welcome. ๐Ÿ˜Š
First Poster

Hi all thankssss 

Superuser I
Superuser I

@Tricia1243 wrote:

Hi, can anyone answer this please.

I am on Twitter and a lady has just DM me saying my profile has been selected by Samsung computer and Iโ€™m entitled to a big prize sum!  Does Samsung actually do this or is it a scam?  Donโ€™t know what to think as Iโ€™ve read this ladyโ€™s profile and it says she is an online clearing Agent for Samsung๐Ÿ˜ฎ Not sure what to believe as they want my home details!  I am somewhat sceptical๐Ÿ˜

Can anyone enlighten me please?

Unless its from an official twitter account: Clearly a scam. Feel free to link me her profile in a private message and I will give it a quick to see if its valid (I work in the IT and know most scams )  

Samsung will only communicate though official channels. They usually only give things away though the following channels: 

1. In the case of a huge marketting effort they can simply hand a product over. Like what happenned it Appel (Dutch with english subtitles)
  2. You won some kind of contest (After actively participating, contact will always be though official channels)
  3. During an official event there tend to be some kind of giveaway from time to time at a Samsung Boot. 

Basically: If Samsung gives something away, its usually quite obvious that its samsung. When in doubt: Ignore and double check with Samsung itself  

Hello everyone, my name is Paul and i am deciding whether or not to keep my tab s4 having owned it for less than a month but struggling to find a consistent use for it. I originally got it to edit photos and video but alas the screen quality does not do justice to the hi def footage that I capture. As a result I screen mirror to my TV in order to get a better screen experience.

Should I keep it or sell it on?

AndrewL Moderator

@Paulgc9: Welcome to the community! I feel like there's an argument to made for both courses of action, so I shall remain on the fence on this one

EDIT: If you have any further questions or queries then please don't hesitate to stop by the S-Series Tablet Board where myself and other community members will be on hand to help.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/forums/filteredbylabelpage/board-id/uk-tablets/label-name/s-seri...

Observer

I'm new here apparently someone looking to xplore more of samsung here in the forum.

Ellie Goulding โ€“ Do You Remember (Music)

Gesaffelstein X Pharrell Williams โ€“ Blast Off

MP3 DOWNLOAD

Music Download

Superuser I
Superuser I

Hi @Paulgc9 , Welcome to the community, hope you enjoy it here       could possibly wait a bit longer before deciding on best course of action with the Tablet.

ChrisM Moderator

Hi @Mawex!

Welcome to the Community. If you're into your music, we've got a great thread going on in the Samsung Lounge here.

Enjoy!

First Poster

Hi all my names Lorraine first time in here x

Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

Welcome to the Samsung community @Lorraine. ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜€

Top Liked Authors