Support

Open search

Samsung Members app - Error Reporting

AntS Moderator

Hi all.

Updated Members app was released a few days ago that changes this slightly. Same principles, just a slightly different way to get there:

Samsung Members > Get Help > Send Feedback > Error Reports > [select error type] > attach a description and tick ‘send system log data’ > Send.

Or:

Long-press the Samsung Members icon on the Apps screen, and select Error reports from the dropdown menu:

Members App Error Reporting screenshot.jpg

Edit: Added the long-press method & screenshots - AntS 26.09.2019

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

At this current point i cant get into the app without it crashing at boot up. It actually starts looping itself, closing itself and starting itself constantly. 

This is on my Galaxy tab A 10.5 (2018)

Highlighted
First Poster
My phone not suproted s-helth
Highlighted
First Poster

Nice

Highlighted
Thanksgiving.
Highlighted
Pathfinder

1. Please bring back inbox where we can see our sent messages that haven't been answered on yet. 

2. When an agent asks for us to answer to them, we can't, it's confusing! Only thing we can is to rate the response with 1-5 stars and leave a comment on the response.

3. Please mark already seen responses from the agents as red, because they always show up as unread even tho they've been seen.

It's annoying and confusing to have to go multiple times in the Members app and go through all already seen messages through the notifications

Thank you for the help!
On my S10+!
Top Liked Authors