Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG ECO BUBBLE STOPPING MID CYCLE FAULT - WF90F5E3U4W/EU

(Topic created on: 30-08-2018 01:17 PM)
scram
First Poster
Options

My washing machine is 3 years old. There are only 2 adults in the household so it has had light use. The machine stops mid cycle and constantly needs resetting. Searching the internet it has become apparent that this is a common problem with these machines once the warranty expires. I have contacted Samsung and they will not accept any responsibility. An authorised Samsung repairer came out, diagnosed a new PCB and wrote a report to Samsung. Samsung again would not accept any responsibilty for sub standard parts being fitted. The machine cost almost £500 when new and I've just spent another £200 on repairs. DO NOT BUY THIS MACHINE, the PCB units are sub standard and will breakdown.  I have numerous Samsung appliances in my home, but I wont be buying any more!

4 REPLIES 4
GazRhoda
First Poster
Options

The same here. Bought the same model 3 yrs ago and this fault just started 2 weeks ago when I constantly finding my washing unfinished mid wash. Looked it up and dozens of posts from different forums about it! Same problem, PCB! So I contacted Samsung but they wouldn’t lift a finger to help! Payed £600+ for this machine and breaks after warranty finishes? They are so eager to take our hard earned money for a product which is DEFFECTIVE! To think that they have had a lot of complaints about the same problem, you would think they would take responsibility and try help their customers solve the problem! Samsung seems to be just wuite happy to take our money and run with it! I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone and for the life of me I couldn’t understand why I ever went for a Samsung since I have always been a Bosch buyer. Maybe because I thought they were good....well I have been proven very wrong indeed! 

Called KnowHow team and they were quite happy to look at the machine for £120 upfront but will REFUND if the parts needed  are more than £150. Samsung will charge me £100 UNREFUNDABLE no matter what! Additional the parts needed to fix the darn thing! Total BS!

0 Likes
Evad973
First Poster
Options

Same here my 8kg version of same model has been stopping sometimes multiple times mid cycle. Pressing the start button gets it going again but really frustrating. At £200 to fix I think I’ll just have to persevere pressing the start button.  Paid over £500 for it. Will not be buying Samsung again. 

0 Likes
Dont_Bother
First Poster
Options
Likewise, stops mid-cycle, re-starting sometimes works, sometimes doesn't.

Spoke to Samsung Customer "Care" who couldn't care less.

Had same thought as others that Samsung were a good reliable brand and by them offering a 10 year motor warranty you'd expect at least that out of the machine. I have quite a few Samsung products, will be avoiding them wherever possible in the future.
jmackenz
First Poster
Options

We are having the same problem .... machine 3 years old.  Feeling slightly shafted by Samsung.