Support

Open search

Sound Bar connection drop out

SOLVED
First Poster

Why does my sound bar sometimes not connect when I switch on my TV?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
First Poster

First of all, I would recommend  you to check the Wi-Fi signal reception of your soundbar.

It is so easy to check with Multiroom app which is available at Google Play Market.(I believe you are using it already)

Just open Settings - Network Status then it will show you Wi-Fr signal receptions for each speakers. 

If you are using your soundbar connected to your TV via the Bluetooth(or TV sound connect), I will not use it.

Because there are a lot of interferences in 2.4GHz wireless frequency area which is used by the Bluetooth and other wireless devices including Microwaves as well.

hope this would be helpful.

2 REPLIES 2
First Poster

First of all, I would recommend  you to check the Wi-Fi signal reception of your soundbar.

It is so easy to check with Multiroom app which is available at Google Play Market.(I believe you are using it already)

Just open Settings - Network Status then it will show you Wi-Fr signal receptions for each speakers. 

If you are using your soundbar connected to your TV via the Bluetooth(or TV sound connect), I will not use it.

Because there are a lot of interferences in 2.4GHz wireless frequency area which is used by the Bluetooth and other wireless devices including Microwaves as well.

hope this would be helpful.

First Poster

Top Liked Authors