Tópico original:

Instagram Stories - Galaxy A40

(Tópico criado em: 05-06-2019 05:07 PM)
2691 Apresentações
Jol1
First Poster
Opções

Hello .

My recent new samsung a40 is appearing to have kinda of a slow frame on the insta stories. (At any peoples insta storie mines look okay ) .Besides that i dont have any more issues with the phones ( besides the battery being extremely tiny 😞 )

0 Gostos
2 Respostas
Ricardo_S7
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Opções

Hello @Jol1 , welcome to Samsung Community!

Did you try reinstall the Instagram?
Additionally, i suggest clearing cache partition. Follow this steps :winking-face:

0 Gostos
clarkchristoph
First Poster
Opções

I had the same issue, but after I reinstalled the app, Instagram seems to work well. I like Samsung phones and now I have the latest version of Samsung. I really like to take pictures and make videos on the phone and to put them on Instagram. Moreover, since I use an automatic likes service, I became known on Instagram and I post something on the story every day. So, I feel like the content that I post must look well. However, what I noticed is that when I upload a video on the Instagram story the quality of the image doesn't look so good as on the phone and I was wondering if it is a problem with Instagram or the phone. The users of the iPhone seem no to have such an issue.

0 Gostos