Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workout in Samsung Health on phone, but can't find on Galaxy Watch?

(Topic created on: 25-06-2019 05:35 PM)
formergr
Apprentice
Options

Hi all-

When I open the Samsung Health app on my phone, I can select rowing (outdoors) as a workout. If I go into that exercise (still on phone app), it even shows my Galaxy Watch (42mm) as an accessory that is connected.

But when I try to select that activity as a workout directly on my watch (so that I don't need to have my phone with me on the water), it doesn't show up. Just about every other exercise that appears in the phone Samsung Health app can be accessed on my watch, but not that one. (I do have Rowing Machine, but that has no GPS functions for obvious reasons, so isn't useful to me). 

Anyone know if I'm doing something wrong, or if just that activity is not a feature on the watch for whatever reason?

171 REPLIES 171
hayub
First Poster
Options

Hi,

Just saw your post regarding adding squash activity to Samsung watch active 2 and still in 2022,I have not been able to add the activity to my watch and I always play squash with watch settings to Other Activity.

I was wondering if you were able to solve this issue or not, kindly let me know. Thanks

0 Likes
rugby49
Explorer
Options

in the new wearable using Galaxy Watch 4 Squash is listed in Samsung Health and can be added.  But any device using the past OS, Samsung Tizen nothing has changed.  So Android Wear is much more user friendly for changing exercises.  But again must be using the Galaxy Watch 4.

0 Likes