Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

While we wait for the s24 delivery........

(Topic created on: 24-01-2024 08:00 AM)
Kathie1404
Pathfinder
Options
Lots of us have claimed the free watch. Is anyone actually looking forward to using it? Not really seen many comments on this subject.
Does anyone have opinions on them already?
I've never used a Samsung, currently a fitbit and have been for many years. Looking forward to comparing.
0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
RPB100
Voyager
Options
I bought a watch 6 classic in November and love it. Will be selling the free one that I get with my S24U today.
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Looks like the watch might not be coming with the phone 😬

My samsung email says from 9th of Feb now

Hopefully should get the phone today.

I use a Huawei watch and love its almost week or so battery life but then again I don't use all the functions

I am interested in the ecg of the watch 6 but I believe it give s a battery life of just 1-2 days.

Will see. Also its a smaller 40mm size .
RPB100
Voyager
Options
Mine shows the watch and free case and protectors coming today. Don't know if I am lucky or you are unlucky.
0 Likes
RPB100
Voyager
Options
Yes even not using all functions 2 days battery life is about right. Using none will drag it out to 4.
0 Likes
Kathie1404
Pathfinder
Options
All mine showing as coming today. But we will see🤞🤞🤞
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
That's the reason I was holding out buying the galaxy watches. I'm used to my big Huawei watch and the long battery life.
I only use it for calls, messages and WhatsApp though and sometimes sleep tracking with snoring and stuff.
0 Likes
Trixy83
Explorer
Options
I've had the watch6 since release and love it. Get 2 days battery out of it but i have my cgm linked to it so that can be a bit of a battery drain. Totally worth it though. Will gift the free one to family 😊
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Watch 6 will be too small to fit me, so I will either sell it on, or keep it and use it as a trade in for the new watch in August
0 Likes
Chistery
Pathfinder
Options
Maybe if it was the larger size I might try it. It'll go unused here.
0 Likes