Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 5 Pro battery issues

(Topic created on: 24-01-2024 02:41 AM)
PaulRomeo
Apprentice
Options
So over the last 4 days my battery life has dropped from over 28 hours on a charge to being lucky if I get 16 hours, no changes to settings, no new apps installed, no changes at all to be honest. Any idea what could be causing this? 
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Sync issues?
0 Likes
PaulRomeo
Apprentice
Options
What do you mean?
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Like if the watch is trying to sync to contacts or messages or something and not able to connect and it keeps trying and trying and hence draining the battery.

You could try turning both your phone and watch off and o. And see if it helps.
0 Likes
PaulRomeo
Apprentice
Options
Nah no sync issues either, tried turning both off and on again made no difference. Really annoying as I was extremely happy with the battery life before this happened 😒
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Maybe someone using the watch will reply.

Any app updates for phone or watch?
0 Likes
PaulRomeo
Apprentice
Options
Not for the watch, but now that I think about it there was a software update for my phone last week, not sure if that could cause any issues though 🤔
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Could be a possibility as well.

Samsung is apparently gonna push a patch for one ui 6 in February to sort out quite a few issues and errors people have been facing.
Elvisthefenboy
First Poster
Options
I've had the same issue so have tried a factory reset on the watch and now it will not reconnect. Just about to throw it out of the window in frustration. I'll let you know if it bounces.
0 Likes
PaulRomeo
Apprentice
Options
Yeah I done a factory reset a while back when i was having network problems and now my esim doesn't work and vodafone aren't willing to help, and the nearest Samsung approved retailer is like 70 miles away from me
0 Likes