Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I claim my buds pro?

(Topic created on: 21-08-2023 08:48 AM)
TaWasNeUK
Pioneer
Options
Hi guy's
Sorry for asking but got a lot on my mind at the moment and I have forgotten how to claim for my Buds pro 2.
Im disabled and got complex ptsd ( unpredictable personality disorder) I have had some lovely little sh*ts go and put 3 bricks through my car windows so my just not thinking right. 
Any help would be greatfull 👌
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
How lovely of them... Could you confirm which device you bought and rough time frame to point you in the right direction
0 Likes
TaWasNeUK
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy watch 6 classic 47mm pre-ordered and said it came with Buds pro 2
Thanks you
0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Really! Missed that deal, sounds good. Looks like someone has posted a claim link already
0 Likes
StargazerUK
Navigator
Options
Galaxy Watch 6 classic never said it did come with the buds 2 pro.

It was only the Tablets and phones that came with the buds 2 Pro if you ordered by the 31st of July.

The watch 6 series did get an updateed offer with a Google play or Mastercard pre paid card as part of the promotion.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@TaWasNeUK  Sorry for the issues you have experienced.  Can you confirm which device you purchased and if it was direct from Samsung?

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
TaWasNeUK
Pioneer
Options
Ah OK my fault sorry head screwed with what's happened can someone point the link out please?
Thank you 🙏
0 Likes
StargazerUK
Navigator
Options
0 Likes
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
Hi. You can claim £75 in form of Google Play voucher though..
It's £50 for the Watch6.

Let me know if you need the link for the promotion.

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
0 Likes