Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 6 classic - Pathetic battery

(Topic created on: 07-09-2023 03:28 PM)
nadeemismailpk
Journeyman
Options

Hi I am using the galaxy watch 6 classic 43 mm LTE for the last one week. 

🔋 Battery backup is actually pretty low as of now. I had to charge twice each day of I am wearing it whole day long. I saw the review of some guys complaining about the battery. U can see the estimated time from the image. It is showing the 9 hour for 97% even though I am always keeping the data turned of and on airplane mode as I have my phone always with me. With LTE turned on i think it will be half of it 😂. Samsung needs to address it As soon as possible as it is the most premium wearable they are selling

Does any others have the same issue? 

Screenshot_20230907_061214_batterysavingsettings.png

Screenshot_20230907_061324_batterysavingsettings.png

16 REPLIES 16
lmmartinsn
Pioneer
Options
How did you manage to make the LTE working?
I bought my classic 47mm 2 days ago from O2 still not get the way to make the watch working independently
0 Likes
nadeemismailpk
Journeyman
Options

I have a jio sim I didn't get any problem while connecting to lte. At first some error 4001 was showing then I tried I again with my both phone and watch on full charge and it worked

0 Likes
Renars
Voyager
Options
I charge mine yesterday morning. Watch 6 classic 47mm. I'm charging once in 3 daysScreenshot_20230907_112118_Galaxy Watch6 Manager.jpg
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Not for me, you need to let the watch optimize itself firstly & that may take about 3 weeks it's important not turn off too many things, I left on most things, I turned off WiFi, continuously reading heart rate, AOD, activities to detect, inactive time.
I have heart rate reading every 10 minutes, data on auto, stress set to manual, all notifications as normal & I'm getting over three days, two weeks ago I was getting three days & 9 hours I don't know why it was down to three days and two hours.
And I'm using the stock watch face in black, to help save more battery.
Give it time.
Hope this helps. Screenshot_20230907_132152_Galaxy Watch6 Manager.jpg
nadeemismailpk
Journeyman
Options

I just visited the Samsung showroom and they  issue is been raised by many customers and it will cover through a software update. They also told the issue is only with Indian models. And u guys don't own an Indian model right??

0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Correct, I own the European/UK model.