Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pathetic battery life.

(Topic created on: 02-03-2024 05:25 PM)
Ray42
Voyager
Options
Less than 24 hours on a Galaxy watch 4 Classic is very poor in my opinion...

18 REPLIES 18
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
Hi There, have you tried closing the recent apps, background running apps etc?
0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

It is on the lower side. I am getting around 35 hours. GW4 Classic 46mm BT version here. Had reset my watch last month.

Screenshot_20240302_184104_Galaxy Watch4 Manager.jpg

0 Likes
Ray42
Voyager
Options
I keep an eye on background activity and check it at least a couple of times a day. I also have all the Health tracking features disabled as far as possible - I have mobility problems so they're pretty irrelevant to me. I've tried all the recommended fixes, including clearing the cache partition, but nothing makes any noticeable difference. When I first got the watch I was getting nearly 40 hours but each successive update has brought that down. I dread to think what I'd get if I had all the health features enabled...
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I don't have it anymore but I think, going from memory I used to get about 30 hours so day and a half ish, I hated trying to always remembering to charge it or bring charger with me

I upgraded to the GW5 Pro and get 3 full days
0 Likes
Ray42
Voyager
Options
The watch 6 apparently gives 36 hours with heavy use, so I might treat myself to one if it gets any worse.
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
Could you try factory resetting it completely?
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I heard it wasn't as good hence I didn't upgrade but loads of folks on here have one I will let them asnwer

I did get one with my S24Ultra but gave it away
0 Likes
Ray42
Voyager
Options
Did that last month when I had to reinstall the Wearable app and it didn't recognise the watch. Didn't realise that was a thing.
0 Likes
HootleTootle
Voyager
Options
That's about right. Buy a Garmin or Huawei watch if you need any more than a day battery.
0 Likes