Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Watch 6 claim ireland

(Topic created on: 20-03-2024 03:48 PM)
Paul21984
Journeyman
Options

Has anyone received there watch 6 because I'm past the 45 days mark and I've just been told by promotions that they don't have any stock is this some kind of joke samsung I've made a complaint to the ccpc 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Paul21984
Journeyman
Options

Just received an email and message saying watch is on its way hope everyone gets sorted quickly 

View solution in context

14 REPLIES 14
SamDamy24
Pioneer
Options
Yep, mine was expected on 18th March but I'm still waiting smh
0 Likes
Pippa31
Apprentice
Options
Still waiting. My 45 days was up on the 13th March and not heard a thing.. Still processing apparently..
0 Likes
KarlJones
First Poster
Options
Received mine today. Bang on the 45 day marker. Hopefully you'll get yours soon guys 🤞🏼
0 Likes
Piper123
Maestro
Options
So is everyone pretty much. Some UK users are this week reporting their watches arriving or on the way. Typically about 55 days after successful claim.
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
Some have got their watches, been a few posts, posted on here in the last few days. Most took 54 days.
0 Likes
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
No I still haven't received or heard anything 😕 and I've sent the necessary documents
0 Likes
Members_qar550D
First Poster
Options

where to do claim? Thanks

0 Likes
Members_XbSNf17
First Poster
Options

There's a saying about pissups and breweries that comes to mind! I'm not sure how it can take almost 2 months to send out a watch. The stock appears to be there - we could go onto Samsung's website or Amazon to buy one (last I checked a day or two ago anyway) but it hasn't been allocated for us, even though we're paying hundreds for a phone already. It's been a pretty poor customer experience to be enticed to buy something with a lucrative offer, and it taking this long for the retailer to actually deliver on that offer.

0 Likes
Latty698
Apprentice
Options
My claim got approved on the 5th of February and here we are on the 22nd of March and I'm still waiting, after ringing the promotion so called hotline they may offer alternative products as they cannot get enough stock of the watch ...... But I can order one from Amazon and get it delivered tomorrow. Something is dodgy and Samsung need to sort it out ad they are starting to lose their fanbase with this balls up !!!
0 Likes