Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 4 google wallet not able to add card

(Topic created on: 16-08-2022 02:03 PM)
Yassir90
Explorer
Options

Hi,

I just got watch 4 and I'm trying to use google wallet (google pay) but I was not able to add my card to the watch, the card is already in google pay and I was using it, but when I try to add it to the watch I'm getting this message:
double-check your card details: something's not right, please double-check the details and try again.
I have tried to delete the card and add it again and it did not work, also I have tried to add other cards and it did not work, please any solution!?

Update: I have attached images of what I'm getting
2022-08-17 at 9.54.14 AM.jpeg2022-08-17 at 9.54.14 AM (1).jpeg

Again, I'm able to use google pay without any issues on my phone and the issue only related to my smartwatch
Update: I believe the problem is in the google play services as adding the card happening through it, not through the actual app of google pay, I have cleared its cache and updated and still not working.

64 REPLIES 64
Yassir90
Explorer
Options

Update:

I was able to add a visa card, but I could not add a MasterCard!

lazzaAU
Apprentice
Options

Yep same here. Just spent $400 yesterday on a watch 4 for this purpose of paying via my watch and ive got the same issue. Disappointing.

Also my ECG app says it needs a update but it refers me to a dead link so can't use that either.

And the blood pressure monitor wants to calibrate to a machine I don't have so can't use that either. I'm thinking I should've just got a pedometer from a cereal box 😄 

Devneet
First Poster
Options

I've got the same issue. I tried adding 2 different card but no luck. Was able to add them in samsung pay. 

0 Likes
ŽygimantasZ
First Poster
Options

Same is happening to me with Samsung phone. Tried downgrading google wallet -> to google pay on both watch and phone, but with no success of adding any MasterCard card to my watch.

0 Likes
Tiggercoco
Apprentice
Options

Folks I got my watch off Ebay and suspect the CSC region is not UK thus Google Wallet will not work...suggest you all to check your CSC region on your watch to ensure its the same as where you live.

Mine is R890 OXM 1 FVD 4

Still trying to find out which country region FVD is!

0 Likes
ChrisJipa
First Poster
Options

Same problem here. Watch and phone purchased from new in the same country, so mismatch between the two, as another user suggested is not the issue.  

0 Likes
Chrisw1
First Poster
Options
Same here but for Galaxy Watch 5 Pro. Even tried removing the card from Google Wallet and adding again, but it won't add to the watch.
Dimitris Frosynakis
First Poster
Options

Same here.  Watch 5 pro,  tried every possible fix I found on the net,  nothing worked so far...  Any Samsung guy here to give a solution (I know you guys want to promote Samsung pay but I paid 500 euros, also to have solutions on the spot) ? Or an answer? 

0 Likes
N0STR0M0
Apprentice
Options

Both my cards worked no problem on google wallet with my Watch4. I removed my watch 4 today and replaced it with a Watch5. I can't add any any cards to my google wallet on my Watch 5. Even the backup transfer didn't work,, I still get the exact same error as you do. I've tried dozens of times...

Juk3b0xgr1m
First Poster
Options

Yeah, MasterCard's are a no go right now but all others like visa are fine. Weird. This is on Galaxy 5 pro