Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 3 Blood Pressure App

(Topic created on: 12-10-2022 10:20 PM)
bglend
First Poster
Options

I've never had something so difficult as trying to get my Watch 3 to install the Blood Pressure app.

I've done all the updates and still only the ECG app is the only thing in the Samsung Health Monitor app.  I've seen videos on YouTube where you have download two separate files, what a joke. This is a Samsung product and it sure as hell should work on a Samsung phone witha Samsung watch.

Can someone at Samsung PLEASE makes this easier?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
If you have the ECG you should have downloded the Samsung Health Monitor App which is where you calibrate the Blood Pressure first.Screenshot_20221012-210246_One UI Home_1000000025_1665605247.jpg
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Not sure what's the issue friend. ECG, blood pressure are both in the same app

In relation to watch 5 pro, BP/HR are two of the most accurate functions too

Tc 👋
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You will need a regular Blood Pressure monitor to calibrate it first time and every month there on
Sanjay2308
First Poster
Options

I have recently purchased Watch 5 and I am unable to setup Blood Pressure and ECG monitoring. I have downloaded the Samsung Health app on the phone also. Any help / suggestions?

0 Likes
Sanjay2308
First Poster
Options

Is Samsung Health Monitor available at Play store. I couldn't get this. The logo looks very different when I download the same 

0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
It doesn't appear to be searchable so you can download it via the Galaxy Store or Play Store. I clicked on the ECG tile on the watch then it tells you to check your phone where it becomes available for download automatically.

I have the Galaxy Waych 5 so may be a different setup to yours.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Sanjay2308: For guidance on how to use the Samsung Health Monitor app, please refer to the link below. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/apps/samsung-health-monitor/

Please be aware that the app may not be available based on your current location, as some countries have not yet approved it as a medical device. For further information, scroll to the bottom of the page after clicking on the link above. 

0 Likes