Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

%VO2 max graph missing

(Topic created on: 14-08-2022 06:57 PM)
Giudy1
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

I have a problem with my Galaxy watch 4 (or maybe the problem is with the Samsung Health app).

During a walking or running workout I can see my %VO2 max and at the end of the work out I see on my smartphone that the VO2 max has been updated. 

Just below the VO2 max I can click on "see your %VO2 max", and when I do so it shows me an empty graph (where %VO2 max should be, I think). Below the graph it tells "Your last VO2 max measurement was more than 90 days ago. Measure it again to see your percent VO2 max". But of course it's not true that my last measurement was more than 90 days ago because I can see that it has been updated. 

What can I do?

I already tried to factory reset my watch. 

Thank you in advance!

Giudi

7 REPLIES 7
bgb_____
Apprentice
Options

I have the same problem.  I can see my V02 max numbers, but when I click "View Percent V02 Max" below it, I get the same blank chart and message.

bdeustis
Apprentice
Options

I have this issue as well.  I've just changed Samsung health settings on GW4c to enable sending / sharing data to devices in my case Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G. 

see  https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/wearables/vo2-max-realtime-watch-4/m-p/4818735#M37382 

Found this recommendation elsewhere on community 

Solution
StephAllen
Apprentice
Options

I'm having exactly the same issue too and have ensured all watch and Samsung Health settings are set correct regards sharing of data with devices etc as advised in other threads on similar issue. Seems like it is a common issue that there will be a fix out for soon. 

Giudy1
Apprentice
Options

Thank you! 

0 Likes
bgb_____
Apprentice
Options

So this worked for you?  I followed the instructions and while I can see the percent V02 max number on the watch face while I'm running and I get my V02 max number for the run as a whole on the phone after the workout is saved, I still don't get anything on the Percent V02 Max graph...

0 Likes
Options
Same issue here with GW4 and A52s.
0 Likes
bgb_____
Apprentice
Options

This is issue was resolved with the latest watch update - my graph now works.  Just fyi for anyone else with this problem...