I just purchased a new Galaxy Fit e activity watch. I tried to connect it to my iPhone 7, and although it does find the watch and seemingly connects with it, the app I have (Galaxy Fit) isn’t able to detect it nearby. I have the newsr updated version of ios so that shouldn’t be a problem.
Also was wondering whether i’m just blind or what, but I was unable to find the app the watch itself is demanding (Galaxy Wearable) from the App Store. That’s why I currently have the Galaxy Fit app, though it isn’t really working for me either.
Thank you for all the help in advance!
Hello, first im sorry for
my bad inglish. I had the same problem as u, i connect the Galaxy Fit e on my girlfriend iphone 7 plus first with the bluetooth on the phone and then on the app does not work so i fix it like this.
*i connect on my iphone x by the samsung galaxy fit app (DO NOT CONNECT BY THE PHONE BLUETOOTH) let the app connect her self.
*Once connect in the app i search an update for the watch it was one and i made it.
*after the update i restore the watch and turn of the bluetooth of my iphone x.
*i open the Galaxy fit app on my girlfriend phone and it connect without a problem.
I hope u can fix your problem!
thanks for this. you have solved my problem. backstory is that I had my Samsung Fit e working on my previous iPhone 8 then I wanted to use it for my new phone (iPhone XR). Even after unpairing my Fit e band from my old phone, I don't seem to pair it with my new phone.
* I borrowed my sister's iPhone 6S. Installed the Samsung Galaxy Fit app
* Paired my Fit e band to the phone using the app. Do not pair using the Bluetooth settings of your phone.
* Update the band's firmware. Go to Galaxy Fit App> About band> Update band software
* Once band software has been updated, choose 'Reset band'. This would unpair the band from the current phone it is paired with.
* I went now to my iPhone XR & my band paired perfectly using the Galaxy Fit app.
I gave up on pairing my Gear Fit to my iPhone 11 Pro Max. It would find it a few times but after 10 minutes of trying to pair it would take me to step one. Here's my solution...keep using my iwatch 5 series and Galaxy Active 2 which both have what I needed most: heart rythyms, blood pressure...etc. unless anyone know how to pair the Galaxy Fit to the newer iPhone?
I connected it to an android device and reset the Galaxy Fit E. Then connect it to my iPhone via the Galaxy Fit app. I think there’s a bug when pairing to iPhone via bluetooth directly and not the app.
Hi, my solution is similar to one above:
- patience, after a bad bt connection it takes some time to get back to its connection to a phone state.
- connect to an android phone first, found no other way.
- the android app requires additional plugins for it, first it did not mentioned just crashed, second time it asked me to install them.
- update the band's software, 5 minutes
- restart it to its factory state
- than it immediately connected to an iphone 8 as supposed
- delete all stuff and permissions from the andoid phone 🙂
Thank you this work great for me. One thing to add it seems like you need to make the software upgrade on another phone with the same app, like iPhone and the galaxy fit app, cause I couldn't do this with an android phone using galaxy wearable when it first got rejected on a iPhone.