Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Strava Sync Issues

(Topic created on: 01-02-2021 08:46 PM)
RoscoeP
Explorer
Options
I connected Strava in Samsung Health and went for a run. Got back and it didn't sync. I can't see anything wrong with the setup. Does anyone know of any reason why my activities are not syncing to Strava?

0 Likes
Go to solution
33 REPLIES 33
Members_sILYXb9
Apprentice
Options

So I got the notification that automatic events don't share even if this is enabled. Have any of yours come across? I've only managed to get my Gear to Track II events syncing with Strava. This seems the best sports tracking app so far as you can include power meters, extra sensors etc. With Samsung claiming this is a sports watch seems a lot is missing out of the box. 

0 Likes
Jeeef
First Poster
Options

I found this same issue, any activities that don't have GPS data will not get synced to Strava, which totally rules out any gym, Indoor swimming and circuit training sessions I do. By digging further on the web folk have tried to get around this issue using a app called healthsync which has a trial period though uses generic names for your activities. I'm not wanting to pay additional for something which my much cheaper amazfit band did natively without issue or as much fuss. I've since returned my watch 5 pro and awaiting a refund.

0 Likes
Ttwyman
Journeyman
Options
Thats so much I've never soemt more than £300 on a watch and I got the watch3 when it was released.
Always watch out for sales
0 Likes
GSykes
First Poster
Options

Screenshot_2023-10-16-21-27-45-396_com.sec.android.app.shealth.jpg

what's up guys. this worked for me but I needed to open the configuration and check the first option (it was unchecked). then I deactivated and activated Strava synchronization on the SH again. And that's it, share the route recorded on SH to Strava again!