Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart watch 46mm

(Topic created on: 01-04-2021 01:50 AM)
Flipside224
Journeyman
Options
I finally got my hands on the galaxy watch 46mm silver. I just love it. So easy to operate and load things on it. Best invention ever. Thankyou samsung.
5 REPLIES 5
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, @Flipside224. Appreciate any and all feedback! 

Stevieboyc
Apprentice
Options
Great watch, just don't get your hopes up using strava on it... only seems to register time...
Flipside224
Journeyman
Options
Hay no worries. I'm pretty new to Samsung members but I'm a big fan of the Samsung galaxy brand. My mobile contact is up for renewal at the end of May and I've been looking at the Samsung galaxy S20fe to replace my S9. It'll be a great upgrade for me and I'm looking forward to getting it. Who knows, I maybe able to afford the S21 range. Thanks for your comment SaudA 👍 🙂
0 Likes
Flipside224
Journeyman
Options
Hi there Stevieboyc 😊 thanks for your comment my friend. Not sure what strava is but I'll have a look out for it. Thanks for the heads up. Kind regards @flipside224
0 Likes
Stevieboyc
Apprentice
Options
It's a fitness tracking app, uses to work perfectly with the S9, but with the updates updates pairing with the S21 Ultra doesn't seem to work u fortunately