Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SM-R800 no Auto Pause when biking

(Topic created on: 11-01-2020 04:40 PM)
wivo
Pioneer
Options

I do have my Watch now for 3 weeks and it works well exept Auto-pause when I bike.

The Auto-pause works when I walk

5 REPLIES 5
Garry4
Journeyman
Options

Getting used to the new watch myself so just throwing ideas out there.  You have auto pause on (from watch exercise selection screen) and would location also need to be on maybe as there's not much hand movement when cycling it may use GPS to control?

wivo
Pioneer
Options

Location and  (High precision)  is set and works as expected, just the Auto Pause does not work when I need to stop (for instance traffic lights)...

It works fine when walking..

wivo
Pioneer
Options

In the mean while, the motherboard of the watch is renewed. But the problem on auto-pause stays the same. When biking the auto-pause works somtimes but just for a few seconds whereafter the speed floats ...
I tried Strava and there the auto-pause works perfect. So i think it's a software problem...

mindeto
First Poster
Options

Heya, I have the same issue... Autopause works excellent when walking even during "cycling" activity to check, but when I start biking it sucks... This is what I did- downloaded STRAVA app on my phone and watch and using it. Wayyy better autopause function. Of course its pitty that we can't use original app for this watch, cause it drives me crazy when I stop at traffic light and my exercise continious at 1.5km/h or less but Im standing still.

Hope it helps

0 Likes
MayaAnaLia
Apprentice
Options

I'm more irritated that it seems to Auto pause when I have not paused. Specifically, I do trampoline workouts and there seems to be no way to track these without having it pause every 15 to 30 seconds and Miss large chunks of my workout.

0 Likes