Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung health running lap watch 4

(Topic created on: 16-05-2023 09:14 PM)
Members_WAa79PS
Student
Options

With a recent update(may 2023) of the samsung health app, I now have to double tap the Back button on my watch 4 to start a new lap in my running workout. This feature is not working. When I do this it goes to the last opened app, which is the original purpose of this button. Before the update skipping a lap in was done by double tapping the screen (which was also horrible). But now it is not possible at all. How can this be fixed? #watch4 #laps #running #samsunghealth

6 REPLIES 6
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Sorry friend, I am not getting your question fully, however this is my experience

I do lot of running and use Galaxy watch 5 pro (Obviously Garmin is the King for sport,)

When I do my 10km run, watch keeps a count of each Km, at the end I Can go back to the Samsung health app and review km by km if necessary

For that I don't have to press anything during running
0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
This is an example Screenshot_20230516_232951_Samsung Health.jpg
0 Likes
Members_WAa79PS
Student
Options

I was not clear in my first post. I am specifically talking about skipping a lap in an interval workout. For example alternating 1k and 0.8k for 4 times, I sometimes want to skip one and now that is not possible.

0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Cool,
Skipping.. Mm no idea friend, hope someone will guide you,

on the other hand in this forum I haven't seen members talking about Health and Fitness stuffs..(it's really sad)

Possibly Facebook groups may be an idea.
0 Likes
kacpersurf
First Poster
Options

same thing here. it doesn't work for me either. so annoying.

0 Likes
spivot
First Poster
Options

Hi @Members_WAa79PS , most likely you already know this. Still...

In current version (One UI 5.0 watch, System version 13) a start of a new lap is done using a quick double press of the bottom button.

0 Likes