Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung health monitor app issue

(Topic created on: 08-12-2021 05:54 PM)
Tarunversatile
Student
Options

Hello

I bought Samsung Galaxy 4 Classic watch last week based upon the features it offers. But am dissappointed that it is not able to perform ECG and Blood Pressure and giving attached error with message-Not available in your Country.

Please can you guys help me and suggest if these features do work on SGW or its just the marketing hoax. If its true then make it work for me. Attached is the error.

Samsung galaxy S8+

Both watch and phones softwares are updated.

Thanks
Tarun

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
Asmaa Elgammal
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue but I am in Australia and am so frustrated they gave me the same reason as you I have previously bought the cellphone somewhere else but watch is from Australia 

So seriously inconvenient 

And got no support whatsoever after every customer support tech sent me to the other 

The problem is still there and the app is still not working 

It feels like we are being conned 

0 Likes
SpikyPluto
First Poster
Options
Yeah man. Samsung should make it clear whenever we make a purchase. Now I cant use samsung wallet app or health monitor app. Shame on you samsung! Been a loyal customer since S2 and now thinking of changing to Apple
0 Likes
MauriceJohnson
First Poster
Options

I call BS on what they told you because I bought my phone in the US and it worked fine while there and as soon as I left the country it stopped working and gave me that same *****

0 Likes
Yonathan
First Poster
Options

As of July 5 2023 is now available in New Zealand

0 Likes
DrJoe04
First Poster
Options

I purchased my S22 and Galaxy Watch in the USA. I have a Home in Florida and Puerto Rico, a US Territory. The ECG worked until it requested an upgrade. It will tell me the app doesn't work with my Watch, but it did before.

I called Samsung support and was told that in order for the app to update I have to get back to the continental US. I feel dupped. I purchased a $400.00 watch and a $1,200 phone to have an app restricted by geographycal location. All US federal laws apply in Puerto Rico. Puerto Ricans are born US citizens. I bought the watch because of the Samsung Health monitor capabilities. I feel cheated and lied to by Samsung. I have been a Samsung customer since the Vibrant, so much for brand loyalty!

0 Likes