Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung health app - Running activity, trying to use phone AND Samsung galaxy watch

(Topic created on: 15-11-2021 08:59 PM)
Renaw
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I have a Samsung S21 phone and Samsung galaxy smart watch. They are both paired and work great generally. I am trying to select running on my phone (strapped to my arm) which is playing Spotify and the Samsung health app as it has much more accurate GPS for tracking my times than running all this on the watch (not to mention Spotify is alot better) but I want my Samsung watch to show my run details. Specifically my pace, but all info including run time etc would be very useful. I cannot find out how to do this without the running activity being fully tracked by the watch, this is less accurate on the GPS than the phone, less reliable on battery and Spotify is a nightmare which is why I want my phone to run everything strapped on my arm and the watch to let me see the data while running. I use the Samsung health app.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Bdrian
Apprentice
Options

Same problem. I noticed when i'm starting an activity the gps icon appears in my phone, but after a few seconds disappeaear.

I have to use other apps like ghost racer, which has more options to control when to use or not the phone. I'd like to use samsung health app, but not with these issues. I hope they solve them